Sunday, March 18, 2012

Singles (Mariah Carey)

Singles (Pictures below)

Rare items. Very hard to find. No longer in production.
  1. Hero
  2. Without You & Never Forget You
  3. Anytime You Need A Friend
  4. Endless Love
  5. Fantasy
  6. One Sweet Day
  7. Always Be My Baby
  8. Open Arms (promo slip cover)
  9. Honey
  10. My All/Breakdown
  11. My All (thin casing- giant color stickers)
  12. Sweetheart
  13. I Still Believe (thin)
  14. Heartbreaker (thin)
  15. Heartbreaker
  16. Thank God I Found You  (thin)
  17. Thank God I Found You
  18. Against All Odds (thin)
  19. Can't Take That Away / Crybaby
  20. Loverboy - purple cover
  21. Loverboy - blue cover (thin)
  22. Never Too Far / Don't Stop (thin)
  23. Never Too Far / Hero Medley
  24. Through the Rain
  25. Through the Rain (thin - Australian exclusive limited edition with collectible postcards and 3 bonus remix)
  26. Through the Rain (thin - different cover)
  27. Boy (I need you)
  28. Say Somethin' (thin)

Note: Some CDs still new with have scanned code tag/wrapper.






No comments:

Post a Comment